Espresso, vodka, coffee liqueur, simple syrup combine to make a delicious, smooth, and uplifting martini perfect for a celebratory evening!
- 1 ounce espresso, chilled
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce coffee liqueur
- 1 teaspoon simple syrup, optional
- Chocolate covered espresso beans, for garnish
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 70mins
Adapted from abc.go.com
In a cocktail shaker, add ice, espresso, vodka, coffee liqueur and simple syrup and shake to combine. Pour into chilled martini glasses and garnish with chocolate covered espresso beans.
In a small pot, add the sugar and the water and place over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently, until the sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool completely. Store in the refrigerator.
You'll also love
- Cream of Pumpkin Soup 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Bacon, Spinach, Swiss, &... 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Sorghum-Cider Punch 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Columbian Hot Chocolate with Cheese 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Bon Appetit's Eggnog 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Amaretto-Cranberry Kiss Cocktail 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Apple Cider Honey Jack Martini 4.3/5 (3 Votes)