Delicious Raspberry Ribbon Pie
Fresh raspberry and cream pie is not only delicious, but also looks great on the table with the ribboned effect with the layers.
- 2 (3-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- Dash salt
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 (9-inch) deep-dish single-crust pie, baked and cooled
- 1 (3-ounce) package raspberry gelatin
- 1 1/4 cups boiling water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen raspberries in syrup, thawed
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and salt until smooth. Fold in cream. Spread half into pie shell. Chill 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, dissolve gelatin in water; add lemon juice and raspberries. Carefully spoon half over cream cheese layer. Chill until set, about 30 minutes.
Set aside the remaining gelatin mixture at room temperature. Carefully spread remaining cream cheese mixture over top of pie. Chill for 30 minutes.
Top with remaining gelatin. Chill until firm.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings.
You'll also love
- Cajun Slow-Cooker Pulled Pork 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Apple Butter Glazed Ham 4.1/5 (35 Votes)
- Tomato Soup 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Cinnamon-Sugar Plum Cake 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Cranberry Banana Oatmeal Pancakes 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Cranberry Orange Cheesecake 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Raspberry Glazed Chicken 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
Review this recipe