Apple Butter Glazed Ham
Nothing says "holidays" like this , so it's no surprise this is one of our most popular holiday dinner recipes. Your friends and family will be wowed with this recipe for Apple Butter Glazed Ham, and better yet, they'll never know it's fit for a diabetes diet!
- 1 (6 to 10-pound) bone in smoked ham
- 3/4 cup apple butter
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Preparation time 90mins
Cooking time 90mins
Adapted from everydaydiabeticrecipes.com
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Score the ham with a paring knife through the skin and fat in a tight crosshatch pattern. Place the ham, fat side up, in a large roasting pan. Bake 1 hour.
Whisk the apple butter, mustard, brown sugar, syrup and cloves in a bowl until smooth. Brush the ham with half the glaze and bake for 15 more minutes.
Brush remaining glaze over ham and bake another 15 minutes or until ham is heated through.
Let rest for 15 minutes before carving.
You'll also love
- Roasted Beef Shank 3.9/5 (72 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Quesadillas 4.2/5 (27 Votes)
- Tomato Soup 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Ham, Brie, Marmalade & Arugula... 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Cinnamon-Sugar Plum Cake 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Banana Cake (Dominica) 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Gluten Free Buttermilk... 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Apricot Pineapple Jam with Pectin 4/5 (33 Votes)