Paleo Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce
Dipping sauces can take the same basic meal template and jazz things up! This sweet chili dipping sauce brings a little heat, and a touch of Asian flair to your meal.
- 5 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons chopped red chilis, or 1 small mild red chili, minced finely
- 1 teaspoon arrowroot powder
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Mince the garlic finely and use a microplane grater to grate down the ginger (or mince very finely).
In a small saucepan, combine all the ingredients: the vinegar, garlic, honey, red chilis, arrowroot, ginger, salt and cayenne pepper (if desired). Stir so the arrowroot is dissolved.
Bring the ingredients to a boil and cook briefly (1 min or less) until the sauce thickens.
Cool and serve alongside your favorite meats for dipping. It’s be super tasty with chicken, as a sauce on top of salmon or drizzled on top of stir-fried veggies.
You'll also love
- Cajun Slow-Cooker Pulled Pork 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Apple Butter Glazed Ham 4.1/5 (35 Votes)
- Captain Morgan BBQ Sauce 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
Review this recipe