Pizza Hut Creamy Garlic Sauce
Got a craving for Pizza Hut's Creamy Garlic Sauce? Hur ya go...enjoy! Quick and easy to make and perfect for a creamy sauce on a pizza or serve over pasta.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup half & half
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup parsley
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
In large saucepan, melt butter. Sauté garlic in the butter over medium heat for 1 minute, until the garlic is tender. Remove from heat.
Stir in flour, blend until smooth. Return to heat and gradually add half and half. Stir in cheese and parsley. Heat until sauce thickened and smooth.
Use for garlic chicken pizza or for dipping breadsticks.
You'll also love
- Potato Pancakes (America's Test... 4.2/5 (46 Votes)
- Almond Roca Cookies 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Adult Fish Bowl Punch 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- Meatballs in Chipotle Sauce 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Chicken/Potato/Greenbean Bake 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
- The Best Green Beans Ever 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Honey... 4.2/5 (36 Votes)
- Broccoli with Garlic Butter and... 4/5 (7 Votes)