Broccoli with Garlic Butter and Cashews
"A new recipe a neighbor gave us. What a hit with my family. Just the right mixture of garlic and cashews with our favorite side dish, broccoli. And, so very easy to make! If in a pinch, you could probably use frozen broccoli too, but I haven't tried it."
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh broccoli, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup chopped salted cashews
1. Place the broccoli into a large pot with about 1 inch of water in the bottom. Bring to a boil and cook for 7 minutes or until tender but still crisp. Drain and arrange broccoli on a serving platter.
2. While the broccoli is cooking, melt the butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Mix in brown sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, pepper, and garlic. Bring to a boil then remove from heat. Mix in the cashews and pour sauce over broccoli. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Sunday Pork Roast 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Poached Salmon with Dijon Cream... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Red Snapper & Mango Ceviche 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Pineapple Chocolate Carrot Cake 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- CHOCOLATE BEET CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Shells 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Skinny Garlic Parmesan Fries 4.3/5 (21 Votes)