Adult Fish Bowl Punch
This Fish Bowl Punch is perfect for a pool party, under the sea theme, beach theme or luau! Build your own edible fish bowl!
- 10 ounces vodka
- 10 ounces coconut rum
- 6 ounces Blue Curacao liqueur
- 12 ounces sweet-and-sour mix
- 20 ounces pineapple juice
- 32 ounces lemon- lime soda
- blue food coloring, if desired
- 3 small fishbowls (each holding 4-5 cups volume)
- 1 box (6 oz) Nerds candy
- 12-16 Swedish fish candies
- lemons, limes, and oranges 3 slices of each
- 9 drinking straws
Adapted from facebook.com
Mix liquors, sweet-and-sour mix, pineapple juice and soda in a large container. Cover tightly and refrigerate until ready to serve.
To serve, divide the Nerds candy between the three fishbowls and place at the bottom of the bowl. Add ice. Arrange the fish around the outside of the fishbowls - use the ice to hold them against the sides.
Carefully add the punch mixture, dividing equally. Top with the fruit slices and straws. Top with a little lemon-lime soda, for bubbles.