Peach, Prosciutto & Ricotta Crostini
An awesome Italian inspired appetizer featuring sweet and savory flavors of fruit and prosciutto!
- 12 slices ciabatta bread
- 1 ripe peach
- 1 tablespoon fresh ricotta (preferably sheep's milk)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 thin slices prosciutto
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Grill bread slices.
Halve, pit, and thinly slice peach.
Spoon about 1 tablespoon ricotta onto each toast and sprinkle with ground pepper. Tear prosciutto into feathery pieces and drape a few slices over ricotta on each. Drizzle each with honey and top with 2 peach slices.
You'll also love
- Baby-Artichoke and Chicken Soup 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Grilled Tomatoes 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Peach and Avocado Guacamole 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Homemade BBQ Sweet Potato Chips 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Arugula, Fig & Bleu Cheese Salad 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Torn Garlic Bread 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Corn Bread Shortcake with Ham &... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Fiery Sweet Peach Salsa 4.5/5 (2 Votes)