Beef Doritos Casserole
This is the ever-popular chicken and Doritos casserole - but sub beef for chicken. You can also use ground turkey if desired!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of mild Rotel, drained
- 3 cups Mexican blend shred cheese
- sour cream
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cook ground beef, onion, and taco seasoning together.
Next add 1 can cream of chicken soup and Rotel.
In a 13 x 9 pan, crush a couple of handfuls of Doritos in the bottom, enough to cover. Now spoon half the meat mixture on top. Now add 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese. Crush more chips, add the rest of the meat mixture and top with cheese. Now finish with more crushed chips and the last cup of cheese. Slide it in the oven at 350°F for 25 minutes.
You'll also love
- Chopped Pork Sandwich With a Smoky... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Spinach Feta and Potato Gratin 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Peach, Prosciutto & Ricotta... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Caramel Chicken Thighs Mekong-Style 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Apple Bran Muffins for Two Recipe 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Corn Bread Shortcake with Ham &... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Baked Boneless Pork Chops 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Beef Tenderloin (Roast Fillet of... 4.4/5 (16 Votes)