Pineapple Cucumber Juice
A Refreshing Breakfast Juice good for energy and stamina
from The Everything Juicing Book by Carole Jacobs
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 cup Pineapple, peeled
- Optional - Green Apple
Always wash food thoroughly prior to juicing. Cut off brown edges etc.
Pineapples and cucumbers are both good for treating edema, the accumulation of fluid beneath the skin.
Cucumbers are high in vitamin A and silica which help repair connective tissue and skin.
Pineapple is a great source of potassium, calcium, iron and iodine. Fresh pineapple is worth the hassle required to prepare it for juicing. Tip: I actually juice pineapple that I find is not extra sweet for eating; it is perfect for juicing! Add a green or yellow apple for extra tartness or sweetness.
You'll also love
- Skinny Broccoli Salad 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Heirloom Tomato and Ricotta Tart... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Coconut Pops 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Slow-Cooked Applesauce 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Cherry Pineapple Marshmallow Jello... 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Oven Fried Chicken with Fresh... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Thai Pork Sliders with Pickled... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Cucumber Ginger Fizz 4.4/5 (12 Votes)