Zucchini Tart With Crumbled Sausage and Dijon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound sweet Italian sausage links, casings removed
- 2 small zucchini (about 1 pound), sliced
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 sheet puff pastry (half a 17.3-ounce package), thawed
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- green salad, for serving
1.Heat oven to 400° F. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sausage and cook, breaking it up with a spoon, until cooked partway through, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to a plate using a slotted spoon; reserve the skillet.
2.Add the zucchini, 2 tablespoons water, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper to the drippings in the skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, until just beginning to soften, 4 to 5 minutes.
3.Unfold the pastry on a baking sheet and prick all over with a fork, leaving a ½-inch border around the dough. Spread the mustard on the pastry (avoiding the border); top with the zucchini and sausage. Bake until the pastry is golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
4.Cut the tart into 8 pieces. Serve with salad.
You'll also love
- Vitamix - Banana Cream Pie... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Singkamas - Filipino Jicama Salad 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Broccoli Salad with Sunflower... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Fool Proof Pork Tenderloin 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Ground Beef Fricassee 4/5 (1 Votes)
- ALMOND ZUCCHINI CAKE 3/5 (3 Votes)
- Stuffed Banana Peppers with... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cuban-style Pumpkin Soup 4/5 (1 Votes)