Looking for a great marinade? We got your steak covered, or should I say smothered, with this awesome Steak Marinade recipe.
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 4 medium garlic cloves, minced or pressed through garlic press (about 4 teaspoons)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
Preparation time 90mins
Cooking time 90mins
Whisk together ingredients in medium bowl. Place marinade and steak in gallon-sized zipper-lock bag; press out as much air as possible and seal bag. Refrigerate 1 hour and up to 90 minutes, flipping bag halfway through to ensure that steaks marinate evenly.