3 Envelope Roast
Easy and tasty 3 Envelope Roast recipe which makes a great meal in the slow cooker. Mixes are great from scratch if you want to keep the sodium limited.
- 3 pounds beef roast, such as chuck roast
- 1 envelope dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 envelope dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 envelope dry brown gravy mix
- 2 cups water
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 480mins
Put the water in a measuring cup that is larger then the amount of water you are using.
Now add and mix all three envelopes of dry salad dressings to the water. Mix until blended completely.
Brown the roast (if desired). Add the meat to your cooker. Pour the water, salad dressing mixture over the roast. In the slow cooker cook it on high for about 4 hours on low about 8 hours.
You'll also love
- Butterfinger Cookie Dough... 4.5/5 (117 Votes)
- Lemon Coconut Bars 4.4/5 (125 Votes)
- Spinach and Mozzarella Stuffed... 4/5 (162 Votes)
- Texas Roadhouse Sirloin Beef Tips 3.7/5 (693 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Cube Steak & Gravy 4/5 (148 Votes)
- Perfect Pot Roast 4.6/5 (36 Votes)
Review this recipe