Bright and refreshingly delicious lemon cookies are always a family favorite!
- 1 3/4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- Pinch of salt
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Zest of 2 lemons
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup powdered sugar
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Set oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, whisk flour and salt. Set aside.
With electric mixer, cream butter, lemon zest, sugar, and honey. Mix until smooth, 3 minutes.
Add baking soda and lemon juice on top, mix for a couple seconds. Add flour and salt mixture, mix on low til just combined well.
Roll dough into 1-inch balls, .
Bake 10 to 15 minutes. Let cool a few minutes, roll in powdered sugar.
You'll also love
- OVERNIGHT BLUEBERRY FRENCH TOAST 4.6/5 (110 Votes)
- Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip 4.6/5 (110 Votes)
- Apple-Pie Cake 4.6/5 (111 Votes)
- Lemon-Lime Sugar Cookie Truffles 4.5/5 (114 Votes)
- Candied Pecans 4.5/5 (118 Votes)
- BBQ Potatoes 4.5/5 (113 Votes)
- Chef Point Café Bread Pudding 4.5/5 (125 Votes)
- Macaroon Kiss Cookies 4.5/5 (111 Votes)