Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
- 4 pints cherry tomatoes
- Good olive oil as needed
- Kosher salt as needed
- Freshly ground black pepper as needed
- 20 fresh basil leaves chopped or julienned
- Sea salt to taste
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Toss the tomatoes lightly with olive oil on a sheet pan. Spread them out into one layer and sprinkle generously with kosher salt and pepper. Roast for 15 to 20 minutes, until the tomatoes are soft.
Transfer the tomatoes to a serving platter and sprinkle with basil leaves and sea salt. Serve hot or at room temperature.
This recipe yields 8 servings.
You'll also love
- Mushroom Ratatouille 0/5 (0 Votes)
- The Mushroom Cocktail 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mushroom And Spinach Polenta Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Scrambled Eggs With Avocado And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Quail With Plum Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Whole Fish Baked In Tomatoes,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse's Tangy Tomato... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Castellane Pasta With Sausage,... 0/5 (0 Votes)