Hot Spinach & Artichoke Dip
This hot spinach and artichoke dip is an amazing appetizer that will disappear quickly and leave you craving for more! Keep the ingredients in your house so it will be easy to put together.
- 1/2 (10-ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed, drained, and coarsely chopped
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 4-ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon chili sauce, optional
- 1/4 cup Parmigiano Reggiano or parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup mozzarella, shredded
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 50mins
Mix everything together and pour it into a baking dish.
Bake in a preheated 350°F oven until the sides are bubbling and the cheese cheese has melted and turned golden brown on top, about 20 to 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (674 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Cinnamon Toast, the Pioneer Woman... 4.5/5 (435 Votes)
- Neiman Marcus Dip 4.6/5 (417 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (379 Votes)