Hot Spinach & Artichoke Dip
This hot spinach and artichoke dip is an amazing appetizer that will disappear quickly and leave you craving for more! Keep the ingredients in your house so it will be easy to put together.
- 1/2 (10-ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed, drained, and coarsely chopped
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 4-ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon chili sauce, optional
- 1/4 cup Parmigiano Reggiano or parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup mozzarella, shredded
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 50mins
Mix everything together and pour it into a baking dish.
Bake in a preheated 350°F oven until the sides are bubbling and the cheese cheese has melted and turned golden brown on top, about 20 to 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Pink Lemonade Cupcakes 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Thanksgiving Carrot Ring 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Grilled asparagus with lemon and... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Snowman Cupcake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Perfect Party Spinach Dip 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Biscuit & Gravy Casserole 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Fiery Sweet Peach Salsa 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Tequila Guacamole 0/5 (0 Votes)