Orange Lemon Cucumber & Mint Infused Water
- 2-3 liters water
- 2 large oranges, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1/2 large cucumber, sliced
- 1 handful of fresh mint
Adapted from nogojisnoglory.com
Put oranges, lemon and cucumber in the water pitcher. Using a long spoon, gently mash fruits/veggies; this will release more flavor.
Take the mint, and gently mash it to release the natural oils; add to the pitcher.
Add water to the pitcher, and stir to begin the infusion process.
Drink/serve immediately, or store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
You'll also love
- Crab Stuffed Lobster Rayna 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Cocada: Easy Coconut Bark 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- French Onion Soup Burger 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Fingerling Potatoes with Dipping... 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Pineapple-Topped New York... 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken with... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Hummus, Cucumber, and Avocado Wrap 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake Fat Bombs 3.9/5 (77 Votes)