Cajun Fire Crackers
Cajun fire crackers are an appetizer you can make ahead of your party and it will keep really well. Enjoy!
- 1 box saltine crackers (4 sleeves)
- 1 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 Tupperware Season-Serve® Container, Big Pickle Jar or 2.5 gallon ziploc bag
Preparation time 120mins
Cooking time 120mins
In the Tupperware Season-Serve® Container add all of the ingredients except for the crackers.
Close up the container and mix ingredients well by shaking the container.
Add all 4 sleeves of Saltine Crackers and close the container.
Turn the container over several times to coat crackers with the chile and oil mixture.
Let the container rest for a couple of hours, turning the bag every 15 minutes or so.
Even better the next day!