Buffalo Chicken Taquito
- 4 cup(s) of chicken, cooked and shredded
- 12 soft taco, flour tortillas
- 2 cup(s) of mozzarella cheese, grated
- 4 ounce(s) of Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1/3 cup(s) of Frank’s hot sauce
- 1/3 cup(s) of milk
- 2 tbsp. of butter
- 1 tsp. of Mrs. Dash
- 1 tsp. of garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. of vegetable oil
Adapted from dealwisemommy.net
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
In a small sauce pot over medium low heat, melt butter.
Add Mrs. Dash, garlic powder. Stir to combine and cook for 1 minute.
Add cream cheese and stir until melted and completely combined with butter and spices.
Whisk in hot sauce and milk and simmer for 5 – 8 minutes. Add salt to taste.
Combine chicken and sauce.
Lay out a tortilla; fill with about ¼ – 1/3 cup chicken and 2 tablespoons of mozzarella cheese.
Tightly roll up taquito and place on a greased baking sheet; repeat until chicken is gone.
Brush taquitos with vegetable oil on all sides.
Bake for 15 – 18 minutes; rotate them every 5 minutes, until golden brown.
Serve with Kraft Blue Cheese Dressing and celery sticks.
You'll also love
- Baked Honey Sesame Chicken 4.5/5 (50 Votes)
- Bundt Cake Breakfast 4.6/5 (44 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken Enchilada Soup 4.6/5 (47 Votes)
- 60-Minute Dinner Rolls (Yes,fresh... 4.3/5 (70 Votes)
- Cherry Cheesecake Dip 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Apple Pie Paleo Granola 4.5/5 (50 Votes)
- Easy Buffalo Chicken & Potato Bake 4.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Southwest Chicken - Instant Pot 4.4/5 (50 Votes)
Review this recipe