Buffalo Chicken Taquito
- 4 cup(s) of chicken, cooked and shredded
- 12 soft taco, flour tortillas
- 2 cup(s) of mozzarella cheese, grated
- 4 ounce(s) of Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1/3 cup(s) of Frank’s hot sauce
- 1/3 cup(s) of milk
- 2 tbsp. of butter
- 1 tsp. of Mrs. Dash
- 1 tsp. of garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. of vegetable oil
Adapted from dealwisemommy.net
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
In a small sauce pot over medium low heat, melt butter.
Add Mrs. Dash, garlic powder. Stir to combine and cook for 1 minute.
Add cream cheese and stir until melted and completely combined with butter and spices.
Whisk in hot sauce and milk and simmer for 5 – 8 minutes. Add salt to taste.
Combine chicken and sauce.
Lay out a tortilla; fill with about ¼ – 1/3 cup chicken and 2 tablespoons of mozzarella cheese.
Tightly roll up taquito and place on a greased baking sheet; repeat until chicken is gone.
Brush taquitos with vegetable oil on all sides.
Bake for 15 – 18 minutes; rotate them every 5 minutes, until golden brown.
Serve with Kraft Blue Cheese Dressing and celery sticks.
You'll also love
- Spicy Chicken Pasta 4.4/5 (60 Votes)
- Trisha Yearwood's Potato-Beef... 3.8/5 (134 Votes)
- Super Moist Pumpkin Bread 4.3/5 (69 Votes)
- Sautéed Chicken with Spinach &... 4.1/5 (97 Votes)
- Apple Pie Paleo Granola 4.5/5 (49 Votes)
- Panda Express Orange Chicken 4.4/5 (59 Votes)
- Doritos Crusted Chicken Strips 4.7/5 (40 Votes)
- Chili Chicken Lasagna 4.5/5 (49 Votes)