French Coconut Pie
You guys. THIS PIE. Ohmygod, this pie. Takes only five minutes to whisk everything together. And then you wait like an anxious kid for it to bake. And cool. The inside is smooth with slight texture from the coconut, and the outside is buttery and crispy. Sweet and sublime. I’ve made it so many times. It’s what dreams are made of!
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 1 (9 inch) uncooked pie shell
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 75mins
Adapted from veryculinary.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix eggs, sugar, coconut, butter, white vinegar, vanilla, and salt together well and pour into the pie shell.
Bake for 1 hour.
Let cool and set before slicing.
You'll also love
- Peach Bars 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Italian Crescent Casserole 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Zucchini Tart 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Lemon Quinoa Cilantro Chickpea... 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Coconut Cream Pie 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Levain Bakery's Dark Chocolate... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Coconut Chicken 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Homemade Pumpkin Puree' 4.5/5 (30 Votes)