Slow-Cooker Corn & Jalapeño Dip
Easy to make, this slow-cooker corn jalapeño dip is perfect with Fritos for that big game or any day you have a craving for this slightly sweet, slightly spicy, and definitely delicious dip! Make in your slow-cooker, this recipe is a hands-off approach to your appetizer table. FIlled with the flavors of sweet corn, creamy sour cream, zesty jalapeños, and melty cheeses, this recipe is sure to be a hit at your next party.
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 3 (15.25-ounces) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 jalapeños, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 165mins
Adapted from damndelicious.net
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate; set aside.
Place corn, jalapeños, sour cream, Pepper Jack cheese and Parmesan into a slow cooker; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Stir until well combined. Top with cream cheese.
Cover and cook on low heat for 2 hours.
Uncover and stir until cream cheese is well combined. Cover and cook on high heat for an additional 15 minutes.
Serve immediately, garnished with bacon and chives, if desired.
You'll also love
- Peach Pie Moonshine 4.7/5 (24 Votes)
- Cherry Pie Bars 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Jalapeño Popper Cheesy Pretzel... 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Irresistible Pecan Pie 4.7/5 (24 Votes)
- Warm Artichoke & Bacon Dip 4.7/5 (24 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Caramels 4.7/5 (24 Votes)
- Golden Corral Sweet Corn Pudding 4.4/5 (57 Votes)
- Grilled Cream Corn with Parmesan 4.5/5 (44 Votes)