Asparagus & Linguine - Entree
My family absolutely loves this recipe! Serve with a nice salad and some crispy Italian bread....yummy!
- 3 lbs. asparagus
- 1 lb. linguine
- 2 pkgs dry chicken noodle soup mix
- 1/3 c grated cheese
Cut asparagus in 2" pieces and saute in olive oil for 10 mins. Sprinkle with seasoned salt. In 1" olive oil, saute 4-5 cloves garlic, hot pepper, onions. Drain linguine reserving 2 c liquid. Smash soup mix and mix with oil. Toss asparagus with linguine and pour olive oil mix over top. Add cheese. It needed, can add small amount of reserved liquid. Serve with extra cheese.
You'll also love
- Swiss Potato Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple Crisp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Penne con Salmone, Piselli e Panna 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Kentucky Sour Cream Cornbread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Macaroni Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Linguine with Clam Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Herb Butter Salmon and Asparagus... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Basil Zucchini... 0/5 (0 Votes)