Herb Butter Salmon and Asparagus Foil Packs
- 4 boneless skinless salmon fillets
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 lemon thinly sliced ( plus additional wedges for garnish )
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature ( I used parkway stick )
- 3 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- fresh thyme or parsley, for garnish
Season salmon generously with salt and pepper on both sides. Arrange one salmon fillet and 1/4 of the asparagus in the center of a foil pack. Repeat with remaining salmon and asparagus on 3 other foil packs. ( I only used 2 pieces of salmon and 1 pound of asparagus and only 1 piece of foil it was just 2 of us ).
Spray the foil lightly with cooking spray. Lay a few thin slices of lemon top with salmon and asparagus.
In a small bowl mix butter, Italian seasoning, and garlic. Drop large dollops of the herb butter on top of the salmon and asparagus.
Fold the foil tightly. Grill over medium high heat for about 15 minutes, or bake at 400 for 20 minutes, until asparagus is tender and salmon is flaky. Drizzle fresh lemon juice over top and serve with thyme or parsley.
You'll also love
- Grilled Corn with Herb Butter 4.5/5 (70 Votes)
- Roasted Summer Squash (InstantPot) 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Jamie Oliver's Peach & Prosciutto... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Stuffed Fish with Sweet... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Honey Sriracha Lime Salmon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pan Seared Sea Bass with Asparagus... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- HONEY GARLIC BUTTER SALMON IN FOIL 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sous Vide Sirloin Steak with Herb... 0/5 (0 Votes)