Raspberry Lemon Drop Martini
When life gives you lemons, make this tasty libation, a Raspberry Lemon Drop Martini.
- 2 ounces Grey Goose Vodka
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 6 raspberries
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Splash 7UP or Sprite
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from nuggetmarket.com
Muddle raspberries, sugar, and lemon juice in a shaker. Add vodka, Sprite/7UP, and ice.
Shake and serve in a sugar-rimmed martini glass. Garnish with raspberries and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Crock Pot Cherry Dump Cake 4.4/5 (38 Votes)
- Low Carb Kielbasa and Sauerkraut... 4.1/5 (72 Votes)
- DOG - Sweet Potato Jerky Treats 4.4/5 (44 Votes)
- Creamy Hash Brown Bake 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Fruit Salad with Orange Vanilla... 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Hawaiian Ham Roll Sliders 4.3/5 (38 Votes)
- Yellow Lemon Rice 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Lemon Bars Perfected 4.4/5 (35 Votes)