Raspberry Lemon Drop Martini
When life gives you lemons, make this tasty libation, a Raspberry Lemon Drop Martini.
- 2 ounces Grey Goose Vodka
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 6 raspberries
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Splash 7UP or Sprite
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from nuggetmarket.com
Muddle raspberries, sugar, and lemon juice in a shaker. Add vodka, Sprite/7UP, and ice.
Shake and serve in a sugar-rimmed martini glass. Garnish with raspberries and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Mini Beef Wellingtons 4/5 (74 Votes)
- Smoked Pork Chops 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Chili Cheese Dog Dip 4.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Garlic Knot Bread Bowl 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Beef Stroganoff with Broccoli 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Pineapple Sheet Cake 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Immunity-Boosting Pearfectly... 4.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Red, White, & Blue Strawberry... 4.6/5 (28 Votes)