Raspberry Lemon Drop Martini
When life gives you lemons, make this tasty libation, a Raspberry Lemon Drop Martini.
- 2 ounces Grey Goose Vodka
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 6 raspberries
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Splash 7UP or Sprite
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from nuggetmarket.com
Muddle raspberries, sugar, and lemon juice in a shaker. Add vodka, Sprite/7UP, and ice.
Shake and serve in a sugar-rimmed martini glass. Garnish with raspberries and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Grandma's Soft Italian Wedding... 4.4/5 (45 Votes)
- Salted Dulce de Leche Caramel &... 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Baked Potato Cheddar Soup 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Spicy Orange Stir Fry 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Warm Lemon Pudding Cake 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Cobbler 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Snickerdoodle Cookies 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Lemon Custard Cream Pie 4.5/5 (37 Votes)