Gluten-Free Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Gluten-Free Chicken Alfredo Pizza is cheesy, and easy to make! Have pizza night be healthy this week with this gluten free recipe!
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Gluten Free refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 3/4 cup gluten-free Alfredo pasta sauce (from 15-ounce jar)
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups packed fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup gluten-free shredded Italian cheese blend or mozzarella cheese (4 ounces)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Heat oven to 400°F. Grease cookie sheet and hands. Press dough into 12 by 10-inch rectangle on cookie sheet.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are beginning to brown. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix Alfredo sauce and chicken; spoon evenly over partially baked crust. Top with spinach, mushrooms and cheese. Return to oven and bake until the cheese is melted and bubbly, about 10 minutes.
You'll also love
- Veggie Pizza Appetizer 4.5/5 (59 Votes)
- Chicken Alfredo Artichoke Pizza 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Nutella Sandwich Cookies 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Chocolate Strawberry Shortcake 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Champagne Punch with Raspberry &... 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Baked Reuben Sliders 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Orange Dream Mimosas 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Chicken Baked Chop 4.3/5 (4 Votes)