Chicken & Spinach Cheese Tortellini
Easy weeknight meal with packaged cheese tortellini, cooked chicken, and fresh spinach in a creamy Alfredo sauce and topped with mozzarella cheese. Yum!
- 1 (20-ounce) package frozen three cheese tortellini
- 2 cups cooked and chopped chicken
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon each, salt, black pepper and Tony Chachere's Original creole seasoning
- 4 to 5 cups fresh spinach leaves, packed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
In a large, oven proof skillet over medium heat, simmer the cream cheese with chicken broth for 7-8 minutes, whisking constantly until well blended. Season with salt, pepper, and creole seasoning.
Meanwhile, cook the tortellini as directed on package then drain in a colander.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Add spinach to the cream cheese sauce and simmer for another 4-5 minutes. Stir in the tortellini and chicken. Pour into a 11 x 17" casserole dish or an oven proof skillet. Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top.
Place the casserole dish in the oven and bake for about 7-8 minutes, just until the cheese melts.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Oven Roasted Potatoes (Olive... 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Vodka Rigatoni, Spicy Italian 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Muffin-Tin Cheeseburgers 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Real Taco Pie 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Honey Banana Chips 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Baked Spinach and Onion Cheese Dip 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Macaroni Taco bake 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- CHICKEN-SPINACH PIZZA 4.3/5 (13 Votes)