Cream Cheese & Mushroom Scrambled Eggs
Start your morning right with these delicious, creamy scrambled eggs. Savory mushrooms compliment fragrant basil—simple and fresh.
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 package cream cheese cubed
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, chopped or 1/2 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Whisk together eggs, milk, pepper, salt, onions and if using the dried basil the basil.
Melt the butter over medium heat in a large skillet. Add the egg mixture and when the bottom begin to set, top with the cream cheese cubes and drained mushrooms.
Use a rubber spatula to scrape the bottom of the pan to form large curds continue to cook until the eggs are set. If using fresh basil fold into egg mixture just prior to serving.
You'll also love
- Basil & Veggie Mini Quiches 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Baked Mediterranean Snapper 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Jamie Oliver's Simple Tomato Sauce 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Chicken & Spinach Cheese Tortellini 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Dehydrated Kiwi 3.8/5 (32 Votes)
- Skillet Pork Chops with Mushroom... 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Conch Fritters with Caribbean... 3.8/5 (34 Votes)
- Warm Mushroom and Sweet Corn Salad... 4.1/5 (18 Votes)