Thin Crust Pizza Dough
This is a simple and delicious pizza recipe.
- 6.8 ounces bread flour
- 4.3 ounces water
- .12 ounces salt
- .10 ounces olive oil
- .02 ounces active dry yeast
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 (28-ounce) can San Marzano Tomatoes
- Pinch salt
- 1 small/medium onion
- Cheese, as desired
Preparation time 12mins
Cooking time 180mins
Simply mix and knead all the dough ingredients together. Should be smooth and bouncy. Let rise until doubled in size - It is better when left overnight in the fridge.
The sauce is simple - blend, mill, or hand crush a 28-ounce can of whole peeled tomatoes put it in your saucepan on medium/low. Half an onion and put both halves in your sauce. stir in your butter and add salt to taste. lightly simmer for 45 minutes
Top the pizza with your sauce and whatever toppings/cheese you would like.
I prefer to cook my pizza in my oven at 500-550°F with a pizza stone. if using this method, preheat the stone for at least an hour for best results, your pizza will cook in 7 to 15 minutes.
Another great way is a grandma pizza. I make it dough -> toppings -> cheese -> sauce (3 stripes). stretch the dough across the entire baking sheet, then load it up as desired. put it with the baking sheet for roughly 30 minutes - or until the bottom crust is nice and crispy and the toppings look good.
You'll also love
- Transylvanian Goulash 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Nainamo Bars 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Sausage & Penne Pasta 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Rigatoni with Meat Sauce - Instant... 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- Pizza Dough- **FIVE STARS** (Bosch... 3.9/5 (13 Votes)
- California Pizza Kitchen Copycat... 3.8/5 (26 Votes)
- Little Caesar's Pizza Sauce 3.7/5 (52 Votes)