Chicken Alfredo Biscuit
Chicken Alfredo Biscuit casserole is twist on the American favorite chicken and dumplings, using Alfredo sauce as the 'gravy'.
- 3 large boneless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 (12-ounce) can of flaky canned biscuits
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from deliciouss.ga
Pour the Alfredo sauce into a big bowl. Add in the garlic powder and 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning. Stir to mix.
Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces. Place them in the bowl with the Alfredo sauce then gently toss to mix .
Add in the chicken and 1 cup of cheese. Gently toss to coat then combine well.
Place the mixture in a lightly greased casserole dish and top with remaining cheese. Sprinkle with a little more Italian seasoning.
Bake at 375°F about 30 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!!!
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Chicken with Bacon... 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Cajun Honey Glazed Chicken 4/5 (20 Votes)
- Cream Cake Dessert 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Chicken-Ramen Noodle Pot Pie 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Cajun Chicken Shrimp Broccoli... 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Jim N Nicks Cheese Biscuits 4.3/5 (49 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken over Tomato... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Easy Cheddar Garlic Drop Biscuits 4/5 (2 Votes)