Montreal Spiced Oven-Baked Chicken Legs
Delicious and always juicy. May also be grilled on the BBQ.
- 2 chicken legs (thighs on)
- Montreal chicken seasoning
- olive oil
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 55mins
Adapted from images.meredith.com
Preheat oven to 375 F
Lift skin off chicken legs and rub seasoning into meat
Pull the skin back over the leg and brush with olive oil
Sprinkle seasoning onto skin.
Place chicken in a baking dish and bake for about 45 minutes on center rack until fully cooked.
Skin should be crispy. Serve with your favorite side dish and veggies.
You'll also love
- Spicy Buttermilk Fried Chicken 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Potato Leek Soup 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Chicarrones de Pollo (Puerto Rican... 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Peach Whisky Barbecue Chicken... 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Thai Sticky Chicken Fingers 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Plum Good Chicken 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Pollo Guisado - Puerto Rican... 4/5 (56 Votes)
- Breaded Chicken with Vinegar... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)