Been waiting to try this pizza fondue, maybe for an all Italian movie night. Something about the blend of pizza with fondue sounded unusual and fun.
- 1/2 pound bulk sausage
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 (26-ounce) jars meatless pasta sauce
- 4 ounces thinly sliced ham, finely chopped
- 3 ounces sliced pepperoni, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pound mozzarella cheese, cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 1 loaf Italian or French bread cut into 1 inch cubes
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 380mins
Cook sausage and onion in large skillet until sausage is browned. Drain off fat.
Transfer sausage mixture to slow cooker. Stir in pasta sauce, ham, pepperoni and pepper flakes. Cover, cook on low 3-4 hours.
Serve sauce with cheese and bread cubes on fondue forks.
You'll also love
- Red Velvet Cookies (with filling -... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Spooky Spiced Shrimp 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chinese Almond Chicken 4/5 (1 Votes)
- White Chocolate-Raspberry... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Fajitas W. W.Points... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- One-Bowl Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffins 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken & Blue Cheese... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Chili Nachos 4/5 (1 Votes)