Spicy Beef with Shrimp & Bok Choy
Nutritional Info (Per serving):
Calories: 204, Saturated Fat: 2g, Sodium: 384mg, Dietary Fiber: 1g, Total Fat: 8g, Carbs: 6g, Cholesterol: 54mg, Protein: 22g
Carb Choices: 0.5
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
- 1/4 cup(s) wine, rice, Shao Hsing rice wine 1 1/2 tablespoon sauce, oyster-flavored 2 teaspoon cornstarch 4 teaspoon oil, canola, divided 3/4 pounds beef, sirloin steak, trimmed of fat, cut in half le
Adapted from everydayhealth.com
1. Whisk rice wine, oyster sauce and cornstarch in a small bowl until the cornstarch is dissolved.
2. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add beef and crushed red pepper to taste; cook, stirring, until the beef begins to brown, 1 to 2 minutes. Add shrimp and continue to cook, stirring, until the shrimp is opaque and pink, 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Transfer the beef, shrimp and any juices to a plate.
4.Heat the remaining 2 teaspoons oil over medium-high heat in the same pan. Add bok choy and cook, stirring, until it begins to wilt, 2 to 4 minutes. Stir in the cornstarch mixture.
5. Return the beef-shrimp mixture to the pan and cook, stirring, until heated through and the sauce has thickened slightly, about 1 minute.
You'll also love
- Gingery Pork & Bok Choy Soup 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Quick Ramen with Carrots, Zucchini... 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Rigatoni alla Buttera 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple Crisp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Turkey Cutlets w/Apples, Onions in... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Scallops Bordelaise 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fish Meuniere with Browned Butter... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Caramelized Onion Kugel 0/5 (0 Votes)