Lemon Walnut Cake - Tony’s Town Square Disney
- Lemon Butter Cream:
- Lemon Cake/Lemon Sponge Cake
- Simple Syrup
- Candied Walnuts
- Egg Yolks 10.5oz
- Sugar 16oz
- Lemon Juice 10.5oz
- Butter (Cubed) 10.5oz
- Lemon Zest 2.5oz
- Salt 1 tbsp
- Lemon Curd:
- Shortening 4oz
- Butter (Room Temp) 8oz
- Fondant 12oz
Adapted from talkdisney.com
Lemon Butter Cream:
Place all ingredients in a sauce pan and heat to 170 and keep stirring to prevent burning.
Remove from heat and place on sheet trays to cool down.
Cream butter using the paddle attachment; make sure to scrape sides of bowls.
Add the rest of the ingredients and cream for approximately 20 minutes.
Cut the sponge cake into three layers, drizzle some of the simple syrup on top of each layer.
Place a layer of cake and then spread on some of the lemon curd.
Place the second piece of cake on top and spread more curd on top of that layer.
Top with the last piece of cake and the frost the cake with the butter cream.
Then cover with the walnuts.
You'll also love
- Polish Sausage Soup 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Apple Slices 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp and Mushroom Pasta 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Chia Berry Smoothie Recipe 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Orange Nut Butter Cake 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Crock Pot Lemonade 4.7/5 (17 Votes)
- Cherry Chocolate Chip Walnut cake 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Black Walnut Cake with Cream... 4/5 (1 Votes)