Stir-Fry Beef with Snow Peas
- 1 lb. flank steak
- 4 Tblsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tblsp. corn starch
- 1 Tblsp. sherry
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 lb. snow peas
- 4 Tblsp. oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 slice ginger root, peeled & chopped
Slice raw flank steak across grain into 1/2" slices 2 in. long.
Mix soy sauce, corn starch, sherry, & sugar & toss beef slices in. Set aside.
Remove stems & strings from snow peas. Rinse & pat dry with a towel. In a hot skillet or wok over high heat, put 2 Tblsp. oil, salt, & snow peas. Stir constantly until pods turn dark green, about 1 minute. When peas are done, remove from skillet & put on plate.
In same skillet, add remaining 2 Tblsp. oil & ginger root. Stir in beef mixture, stirring constantly until beef is cooked, about 2 minutes. Put peas back in skillet & mix thoroughly until heated. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Sausage and Pepperoni Pizza Bombs 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Vanilla Peach Jam 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Fingerling Potato Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Texas Oven-Roasted Beef Brisket 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Wild Salmon and Chickpea Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Oven Beef Stew 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Southwest Chuck Roast with Black... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Fresh Snow Pea Salad with Pancetta... 5/5 (1 Votes)