Beef with Snow Peas Recipe
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 lb round steak (cut into thin strips)
- 8 ounces fresh snow peas
1: In a large bowl combine soy sauce, rice wine, brown sugar, and cornstarch. Add the sliced steak and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate. Allow the steak to marinade for at least 20 minutes.
Heat vegetable oil in a wok or skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic, ginger, and crushed red pepper flakes and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Remove the steak from the marinade with a slotted spoon and reserve the marinade. Add the steak and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until evenly browned. Add the snow peas and stir-fry for an additional
3 minutes. Pour in the reserved marinade; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer until the sauce has become thick and smooth.
Serve with white rice.
You'll also love
- Scalloped Potatoes with Leeks and... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Pan Seared Lamb Chops with Lemon... 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Basque Lamb Stew 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Asparagus, Pea and Saffron Risotto... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- BARON OF BEEF SPICY MUSTARD 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Beef Pot Roast - Instant Pot 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Popeye's Red Beans & Rice 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Beef with Snow Peas Stir Fry -... 3.9/5 (21 Votes)