Turkish Garbanzo Bean Salad
A delicious vegan salad with a touch of sweetness from Turkish apricots. Yum!
- 2 Cup garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, pitted, sliced
- 1/4 cup Turkish apricots, slivered
- 3 T organic extra virgin olive oil or flax seed oil
- 2 T Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 T Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 T each: marjoram, oregano, paprika
- 1 Tsp sea salt
- black pepper to taste
Mix together all ingredients and serve or refrigerate. This salad tastes even better the next day, after all the flavors have had a chance to seep into the beans.