- 1 cup coconut water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 cups coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup finely shredded coconut
- 1 cup jam or jelly (optional)
Cooking time 240mins
1. In a medium pot over medium heat, bring the coconut water and sugar to a simmer, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
2. Transfer the mixture to a medium bowl and cool slightly. Stir in the coconut milk, vanilla and shredded coconut.
3. Pour the mixture into ice-pop molds. Press sticks into the center of the pops and freeze until solid, 3 to 4 hours. (If using jam, freeze the pops for 1 hour before adding 2 tablespoons jam to the top of each mold.)