Slow-Cooker Sweet Cornbread Blackberry Cobbler
Slow cook your way to blackberry bliss with this simple Sweet Cornbread Blackberry Cobbler. Serve with ice cream and or whipped cream.
- 1 (16-ounce) bag blackberries, frozen
- 1 tablespoon Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (6.5-ounce) pouch Betty Crocker™ cornbread & muffin mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Ice cream or whipped cream, as desired
Cooking time 130mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Spray 4 1/2-quart slow cooker with baking spray with flour.
Pour blackberries into slow cooker. Sprinkle berries with flour and 3 tablespoons of the sugar; stir gently to coat. In small bowl, mix remaining sugar, melted butter, cornbread mix and cinnamon. Spread dough on top of blackberries.
Cover; cook on High heat setting 2 to 3 hours or until dough on top is set and blackberries are saucy. To serve, spoon hot cake from slow cooker, and top with ice cream or whipped cream.
You'll also love
- Parmesan Lemon Zucchini 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Lemon-Garlic Tilapia with Spinach 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Strawberry Moonshine Julep 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Summer Strawberry Jello Pie 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Coconut Macaroon Cookies 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Chocolate Glaze for Chocolate... 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Asian Short Ribs Pressure Cooker... 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Peach Cobbler Pull-Apart Bread 4.3/5 (24 Votes)