Chicken Caesar Pasta
- 1-1/2 box uncooked dried penne pasta
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 bottle creamy Caesar salad dressing (I like wishbone, also if u like it saucy u need more dressing)
- 3/4 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 bags Mozzarella cheese, shredded (I like a lot of cheese)
- 1 bag Caesar-seasoned croutons
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Heat oven to 350�F. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
Meanwhile, combine some red pepper, scallions and half a bottle of dressing, chicken broth and some cheese and mix well.
Add cooked pasta to the bowl, and mix together.
Then add all remaining ingredients except croutons and Parmesan cheese in large bowl.
Spoon pasta mixture into ungreased 2-quart casserole or throw away silver pan.
Top with croutons and Parmesan cheese.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through and croutons are golden brown.
You'll also love
- Grilled Homemade Bacon Mustard... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Pot Pie 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Southwestern Macaroni Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Martha's Macaroni and Cheese 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Creamy Swiss Chicken Bake 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken & Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Creamy White Chicken Alfredo... 4.3/5 (53 Votes)