Best Ever Tuna Noodle Casserole
This is a recipe my entire family loves! It's requested at least once a week and for Birthday suppers. The recipe came from the mother of one of my childhood friends, who made some of the best food. If I'm making a double batch, I make it with cream of chicken and celery soups together.
- 10 1/2 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 6 ounces albacore tuna
- 6 ounces cooked egg noodles
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 55mins
Adapted from food.com
Mix the cream of chicken, mayonnaise and milk together in a large bowl.
Add the diced celery and onion.
Fold in the tuna, followed by the cooked egg noodles and shredded cheddar cheese.
Salt and pepper to your taste.
Place in a casserole dish. Cook at 375 degrees for about 40-45 minutes, just until the top starts to brown.
You'll also love
- The Perfect & Best Prime Rib You... 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- STUFFED BEEF & SAUSAGE SHELLS 4.1/5 (40 Votes)
- Never Fail Scalloped Potatoes 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- Shrimp and Crab Stuffed Mushrooms 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Thai Noodles With Spicy Peanut... 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Fried Ravioli with Crawfish Cream... 3.9/5 (24 Votes)
- Mango Ceviche 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Zucchini Salad with Isabel Tuna 4.8/5 (4 Votes)