Raspberry Lime Sangria
- 1 bottle white zinfandel or rose wine
- 12 ounces fresh raspberries
- 4 limes, thinly sliced into rounds
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur such as Grand Marnier (Triple Sec)
Preparation time 4mins
Cooking time 4mins
Adapted from delightglutenfree.com
1. Fill a large pitcher with ice.
2. Add wine, raspberries, limes and limeade to pitcher on top of ice. Gently stir to combine the wine, fruit, and ice.
3. Add in the Grand Marnier and stir well. Chill before serving.
You'll also love
- Ham and Potato Beer Cheese Soup 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Turkey Pumpkin Chili 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Banana Swirl Bars 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Apple Brown Sugar Cinnamon Cream... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Strawberry and Balsamic Grilled... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Raspberry White Chocolate Cookie... 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Lovely Lemon Lavender Cupcakes 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Moscato Strawberry Lemonade 4.3/5 (44 Votes)