Raspberry Lime Sangria
- 1 bottle white zinfandel or rose wine
- 12 ounces fresh raspberries
- 4 limes, thinly sliced into rounds
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur such as Grand Marnier (Triple Sec)
Preparation time 4mins
Cooking time 4mins
Adapted from delightglutenfree.com
1. Fill a large pitcher with ice.
2. Add wine, raspberries, limes and limeade to pitcher on top of ice. Gently stir to combine the wine, fruit, and ice.
3. Add in the Grand Marnier and stir well. Chill before serving.
You'll also love
- Soft Chocolate Cherry Muffins 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Sliced Baked Potatoes 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Dole Pineapple Wassail 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Mother Daniel's Orange - Chocolate... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Turkey Tenders with Cranberry... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Kale Salad with Cranberry... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Herb and Citrus Oven Roasted... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Summer Grilled Coconut-Lime White... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)