Comforting Cranberry-Apple Crisp Recipe
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 7 cups thinly sliced peeled tart apples
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 55mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a large bowl, combine sugar and flour; stir in cranberry sauce. Add apples; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
In a small bowl, combine the oats, flour, brown sugar, walnuts and cinnamon; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over apple mixture.
Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown. Serve warm with ice cream if desired.
Yield: 12-15 servings.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooked BBQ Pork Ribs 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Creamy Cajun Shrimp Enchiladas 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Banana Walnut Bread 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Raspberry Coconut Smoothie 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- No Bake Strawberry Eclair Cake 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Apple-A-Day Green Smoothie 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Orange-Cranberry Scones with... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Goat Cheese, Cranberry & Walnut... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)