Fondants au chocolat-framboise - Raspberry-Chocolate Cakes
- 2/3 cup Butter
- 1 1/4 cup Dark Chocolate
- 3 Whole Eggs
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 1/2 cup Fresh Raspberries
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from chefjoshuaalan.com
*Preheat oven to 350*
1) Over medium heat, place your butter and chocolate in a double-broiler. Melt slowly until smooth.
2) Wash and pat dry the raspberries while melting the chocolate mixture.
3) Place the eggs in a clean bowl.
4) Add sugar to the eggs, then beat until sugar dissolves and is slightly lighter.
5) Add flour.
6) Beat until smooth and uniform.
7) Slowly add the butter and chocolate mixture to the egg mixture, stirring at the same time.
8) Stir until uniform in color.
9) Fold in the raspberries.
10) Grease 16 muffin molds with butter.
11) Using a spoon, fill each muffin mold half-way with the batter.
12) Place in the preheated oven for 8 minutes. Centers should not be completely solid, as seen in photo.
13) Cool before removing from pan, then eat!