Lemon-Blueberry Crumb Bars
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 package (2-layer size) yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs, divided
- 2 package (8 ounces, each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon zest and 3 tablespoons juice from 1 lemon
- 2-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
* HEAT oven to 350°F.
* LINE 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides.
* Microwave butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 min. or until melted.
* Add dry cake mix and 1 egg; beat with mixer until blended.
* Press 2/3 of the dough onto bottom of prepared pan.
* BEAT cream cheese and sugar with mixer until blended.
* Add remaining egg, zest and juice; mix well.
* Pour over crust; top with berries.
* Pinch small pieces of the remaining dough between your fingers; press lightly into cream cheese layer.
* BAKE 55 min. to 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
* Cool completely.
* Use foil handles to lift dessert from pan before cutting into bars.
Yield: 32 servings.
** NOTE: For best results, refrigerate the cooled dessert before cutting into bars. Keep bars refrigerated.