Frozen Pink Lemonade Pie
Cool off this summer with Frozen Pink Lemonade, in a PIE!
- 2 Pre-made Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 quart (4 cups) vanilla ice cream
- 6 oz or 1/2 can of a 12 ounce frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 container (4 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed (I used light cool whip)
- Red food coloring, if desired
- Lemon or lime peel, if desired
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 240mins
In a large bowl, mix ice cream, lemonade concentrate, whipped topping and a few drops food color. Spoon and spread ice-cream mixture into the crust
Freeze until firm, about 4 hours. Let stand at room temperature a few minutes before cutting. Garnish with lemon peel.
For yellow lemonade pie, replace pink lemonade concentrate with regular lemonade concentrate, and add a few drops of yellow food color.