Bacon Wrapped Turkey Breast with Herb Stuffing
- 1 1/2 cups fresh bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chick broth
- 1 TBSP finely chopped garlic
- 2 tsp finely chopped rosemary
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 pound sliced bacon
- 1 boneless skinless turkey breast, 2 pounds butterflied.
In a medium bowl combine stuffing ingredients. Moist mounds nicely, , add more broth if needed
place disposable foil pan under cooking grate to catch bacon grease, prepare grill for indirect cooking high heat.
place butterflied turkey breast between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and pound to an even thickness. spread stuffing over turkey breast and roll breast lengthwise to create s cylinder. arrange bacon slices on a work surface in 6 tightly space parallel stripes, overlapping the ends of 2 slice to make each stripe. Place rolled turkey in center of bacon and then crisscross the bacon around the turkey Tie turkey with butcher's twine to create a uniform roast.
Brush cooking grate clean. Center turkey over drip pan, grill, indirect high heat with lid closed til 165, 1 to 1 1/4 hours turning occasionally. Transfer and rest.
You'll also love
- Blue-Ribbon Banana Bread 3.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Baked Chicken or Cornish Hen 3.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Honey & Sage Brined Deep Fried... 3.7/5 (36 Votes)
- Pork pochero 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Pulled Pork and Collard Green Egg... 3.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Awesome Turkey Sandwich 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- BBQ Bacon Meatball 4/5 (3 Votes)
- NuWave Turkey Breast 3.5/5 (28 Votes)