- 1 lb pork belly, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 to 2 1/2 tablespoons patis (fish-sauce)
- 1 tablespoon whole pepper corn
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- 1 cup chick peas (garbanzos)
- 1 large plaintain banana (ripe), chopped
- 1 medium sized potato, cubed
- 1 small cabbage, quartered
- 1/4 lb long green beans
- 1 bunch bok choy (pechay)
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
Heat cooking oil in a cooking pot.
Sauté garlic, onions, and tomatoes
Add pork and cook until the color turns light brown.
Put-in fish sauce, whole pepper corn, and tomato sauce. Stir.
Add water and let boil. Simmer until pork is tender (about 30 to 40 minutes).
Put-in potato, plantain, and chick peas. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
Add cabbage and long green beans. Cook for 5 minutes.
Stir-in the bok choy. Cover the pot and turn off the heat.
Let the residual heat cook the bok choy (about 5 minutes).
Transfer to a serving plate and serve.
Share and enjoy!