Awesome Turkey Sandwich
Vitamin rich greens and sprouts add crunch.
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- 2 slices whole wheat bread, toasted (optional)
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Dijon-style prepared mustard
- 3 slices Deli Thin Smoked Turkey
- 1/2 cup mixed salad greens
- 1/4 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 avocado - peeled, pitted and sliced
- 3 oz Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, sliced
- 2 slices tomato
Spread mayonnaise on one slice of bread or toast, then spread mustard on the other.
Arrange the sliced turkey on one side. Pile on the salad greens, bean sprouts, avocado and cheese.
Finish with tomato slices, then place the remaining slice of toast on top.
Refrigerate any leftovers.
You'll also love
- Open-Faced Turkey Sandwich 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Famous Dave's Smoked Pork Loin 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Stir Fry Noodles with Seared... 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Lamb Chops or Rack of Lamb 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Turkey Vegetable Tray 3.9/5 (9 Votes)
Review this recipe