Steamed kale w. Tahini
- 1 bunch kale, rinsed well, destemmed and cut into bite sized pieces
- 3 heaping tablespoons tahini
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced
- 1 shake black pepper
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Put steamer basket into a pot with water. Turn heat up to high.
Add kale and steam for 3-5 minutes or until bright green. Remove from basket and put in a bowl.
In a blender or food processor combine tahini, lemon juice, water, soy sauce, garlic, pepper and maple syrup.
Drizzle kale with tahini dressing and serve.
You'll also love
- Rhubarb-Strawberry Crisp 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Ground Beef Meal in one Casserole 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Vegan whole wheat raisin bread 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Veggies: Roasted Stuffed Red Onions 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Chicken and Avocado lettuce boats... 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Chicken Spinach Casserole 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Kale-Walnut Sauté With... 4/5 (2 Votes)