artichoke & Spinach Dip Restaurant Style
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) container Alfredo-style pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Place garlic in a small baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven 20 to 30 minutes, until soft. Remove from heat. When cool enough to touch, squeeze softened garlic from skins.
In an 8x8 inch baking dish, spread the roasted garlic, spinach, artichoke hearts, Alfredo-style pasta sauce, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, and cream cheese.
Bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until cheeses are melted and bubbly. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- Shrimp and Pumpkin Curry 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Pan-Seared Pork Chops With... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Coconut Lime Zucchini Bread 3.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Red Russian Kale and Chorizo Soup 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Giada's Tilapia Fish Taco's with... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Anja's Famous Spinach and... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Chicken Breast Stuffed with... 4/5 (2 Votes)